Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weddings Are Hard

I just checked my blog and realized that I haven't made a post since December 7th.  That's Pearl Harbor Day, in case you were wondering.  Maybe put that in your diary tonight.

I was really busy the last two months getting married.  While everything at the wedding and everything since then has been amazing, I have to say that weddings are hard.  It's seriously a lot of work and stuff.  I knew this lady who had been married 6 times.  6 freaking times!  How do you do that?! 

I mean, just after 1 wedding I'm totally convinced that I am set for life.  I am not going to do this again.  How in the high holy hell do you get in the mindset that you think, "Wow, that first wedding was so fun!  Let me dump this dude and crank out 5 more!"

That type of commitment I just cannot fathom.

No comments:

Post a Comment